[Nobbc] Ride Reminder

Andrew S. Doran andrewdoran at berkeley.edu
Tue Jul 19 17:37:36 MDT 2011

All,

I plan to join the Triumph Travelers who are in the north bay and having a
drive to Point Reyes Station. Some of us already did this with the MG
crowd but I've never met with this club before and my fellow Triumph
owners. See below.

Best,

Andrew '79 Spitfire, Richmond CA

We do indeed. We'll go out Lucas Valley  to Pt Reyes Station, and