[Nobbc] AH3000 scam

Don don at napanet.net
Tue Mar 1 15:23:59 MST 2011

More on the AH3000 that seems to be too good to be true at that
price.  Google doesn't have any escrow system for buying stuff, does it?

Dana Michelle Haltom

  to me
show details 11:48 AM (2 hours ago)
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I had serious health
problems with my husband and his health was my priority. Now he is
feeling better and I hope we can strike a deal, if you are still interested.

Where are you located as I advertised it on more than one location and website?

I have a voucher with a local contractor I used in the past and they
had pretty good rates, if you want me to check into delivery taxes
with them let me know your zip code and I will ask for a quote. I
would like to know when do you intend to travel, so I can check and
arrange my schedule. You can pick it and trailer it, or I can ship it
directly and there will be some economy on your end, let me know what
you prefer, I will be happy with both ways of handling it.

I presume you are not familiar with Google's Protection Program, I
have briefly described the transaction steps below:

First of all, the vehicle will be insured during transit so no damage
can occur. Don't worry about that.

Secondly, you will receive all appropriate documents along with the
vehicle. Naturally, I will sign all the papers so you can easily
transfer the vehicle into your name.

Thirdly, since I presume you are not familiar with Google's
Protection Program, I have briefly described the transaction steps below:

1. Buyer, seller reach an agreement (price and delivery/pick up conditions)
2. Buyer sends money to Google.
3. Google confirms to seller that the amount has been received.
4. Seller performs the required services (shipping/pick up, insurance).
5. Buyer accepts vehicle and informs Google about the acceptance.
6. Google releases the money to seller.

So, this is not a blind transaction, you can see the vehicle before
committing to buy and to eliminate any concerns you will have 5 days
to inspect it. If you reject it Google Checkout will refund you the
money, no questions asked.

Dana.