[Nobbc] Bristol

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Wed Mar 9 09:25:48 MST 2011

G. Mugele,

While it is sad to see the demise of the Bristol marque, don't despair, you
can always pick up one of the new Bugatti Veyrons. It has two V-8 engines,
special everything equipment, generates two power configurations, one at 750
BHP, and one at 405 KLM at1050 BHP. Of course, it is not inexpensive, and
the owner must complete a special driver's course before taking delivery.
Please let me know if you get one, I would like a ride in it.

Michael
64 TR4
----- Original Message -----From: "G. Mugele" <mewgull at sonic.net>