[Nobbc] Sat. Ride Update

Tom Reier bluesson at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:52:35 MST 2011

  Hourly breakdown shows 60-70%  chance of anything from light showers to rain
through the entire day. Sorry to rain on the parade, but man with no top and
very low windscreen doesn't like those odds. Having only three wheels and a
propensity to hydroplane due to fat wide tires and extreme light vehicle
weight, I'm gonna have to pass.  Good luck!  Tom R