[Nobbc] MG Vintage Races at Infineon on Sat April 2

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Mon Mar 28 08:40:59 MST 2011

Although there is a chance of rain Saturday, this is a great opportunity to
get out and loosen up our lbc's. As I forwarded earlier, Scott Brown of CSRG
has invited our group to park with the MG club at Infineon regardless of the
car you drive. So Andy, I plan to see you there in my TR4, and hope to see a
few of our non MG friends there as well. Anyone care to caravan down to Port
Sonoma of to Infineon from Santa Rosa - Petaluma?

Michael
64 TR4