[NOBBC] Sonoma Historics

Mike Gianandrea mvg1 at att.net
Wed Jun 6 08:21:01 MDT 2012

Hey Charlie,

I missed you there, but I'm glad you had a good time, and really, I don't
know why they let anyone on the track except for us british car owners. I'm
gonna have to talk to Mike D'Addario about that, see if we can't get rid of
all the German, Japanese, and other crap, etc. (LOL) See you on a club ride.

MVG