[NOBBC] Saturday ride, and upcoming theme drive, plus club business

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 12:39:15 MDT 2012

We have a BBQ tomorrow, so can't make the drive, but we'll stop by to
say hi and see the LeMons car.

It is no coincidence that the drives have seen slightly lower attendance
recently, as several of the more active participants have been busy with
the LeMons car and activities. Also, May and June have been packed with
vintage car activities, which have kept some of us busy.

Look for Trish and me to lead what will be a fun and different drive
next month; an NOBBC fruit and vegetable stand hop!

Yes, that's right. We'll do our grocery shopping and check out some
great roads at the same time. My plan is to take us on a loop of four or
five roadside stands where we can pack our trunks with
locally/regionally grown and produced foods. We have some great such
locations in Sonoma County along some great roads, so this should be a
fun time.

Finally, we have many members who are no longer, or never signed up on,
the autox email list, but are instead on the Yahoo group. If you want
the best response to your messages, consider posting on both sites. Only
a few members are only on the autox list, by the way - most are on the
group now.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian
Administrator/Moderator