[NOBBC] March 24 - Drive or LeMons?

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 13:50:24 MDT 2012

Folks,

As you know, our next scheduled drive is the Saturday after tomorrow
(March 24).
John Kenner has suggested in the Yahoo group forum that members replace
the drive with heading to
Infineon to watch and support the 5 NOBBC members who lost control of their
better judgement and put together a race team.

Whatever you choose - either a drive, the LeMons race, or both - one or
more of
you are needed to organize and lead for the day. I had hoped to be
available,
but will be working, so if someone will step up, and if you all will
chime in
with your preference, that would be cool.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian