[NOBBC] Sonoma Historics

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Wed May 23 16:40:47 MDT 2012

Hi Mike,

I was all ready to buy tickets for all three days about 10 days ago, but
our work schedule has gotten crazy. This entire week is field surveys,
and we will be in Lake County all next week, then have to work Saturday.
If I can get away for Sunday, I'll make it, but don't want to commit to
buying tickets ahead of time and wasting the money if we can't make it
work. Really wanted to do the Friday drive/BBQ and car collection, so am
disappointed. Hope you get some more participants soon.

Cheers,

Greg