[NOBBC] British car show in Woodland Calif.

Andrew Preston andypreston at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 26 18:37:31 MDT 2012

Hi Don that was a very well written article.  I haven't seen Brandon for  a
couple of years and always enjoyed chatting to him.  His car always looked
good.  I wrote an article about North meets South and we also had MGs by the
Bay
as well so I don't know if your's will make it in this edition, but Felix
never
throws anything away and is begging for articles most months.  Computer
is is
still with the computer guy so it's slow going on this old laptop.
Andy