[NOBBC] SUNDAY THE 25TH

wendell bain wbain at sonic.net
Sat Nov 24 10:30:36 MST 2012

I guess all we have to decide is whether to meet at 10 or 11. Since
John is not
coming is there going to be a run?? Either one of your ideas sounds
good for
a drive and eats. Maybe 11 would be better since it might allow the
bigger
chunks of ice to melt before I wheel the beast out of the garage.

Wendell