[NOBBC] Radiator shop reccomendation needed

Greg Badano gsb1159 at pacbell.net
Thu Oct 4 09:42:23 MDT 2012

Hello all,

I'm still chasing some gremlins in my Aceca and believe my
radiator may not be flowing well so I want to have it checked out.  I've heard
some not-so-complimentary comments about Dutton Radiator and want to see if
anyone out there has any positive recommendations and/or experience with
another shop.  Retaining the original appearance of the radiator is important
to me so if a new core is needed, some old school piecing together skills
would be required.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

Greg