[NOBBC] roving burglars looking for MGs?

Walter & Gwen Kilchherr wkilch at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 1 22:22:52 MST 2013

I just love story's with happy endings.

Viva LeMons
Walter

--- On Fri, 2/1/13, RACER BUD <budscars at comcast.net> wrote:

From: RACER BUD <budscars at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [NOBBC] roving burglars looking for MGs?
To: "North Bay British Car Club" <nobbc at autox.team.net>
Date: Friday, February 1, 2013, 8:54 PM

This is typical of the BBBCSS..(Baby Boomer British Car Stealing
Syndrom)...This psychosis rears it's ugly head when a Boomer who has never
had a sports car realizes what he has missed out on and begins to hoard MGs
Triumphs, Austins, etc..The problem gets worse when the Boomer realizes that
there is no way that he can keep the British Steel running...That's when he
starts disposing of his loot by dumping the cars on lawns in
suburbia...Occasionly some of these forlorn chassis ends up as a 24 Hours Of
Lemons Racer..
God Save The Queen
Racer Bud..
Spitfire #21