[NOBBC] Discussion - Drive Meeting Sites

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 12:28:48 MST 2013

Hello NOBBC members who are still not on the Yahoo Group:

This is a recent email thread started on the Yahoo Group about picking a
new meeting site for the north, and the potential for an alternating,
regular, southern location in the Rohnert Park area. It is not complete,
but synopsizes comments from about 10 members who have responded so far.

Cheers,

Greg