[NOBBC] Conclusion - Regular Drive Starting Sites + Destinations

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 10:14:33 MST 2013

Great discussion and suggestions for regular starting sites to explore.

Sounds like we are going to look at two sites just north of our current
location, and try alternating regular meeting locations during the warm
months with Sonoma Valley Bagel on Rohnert Park Expressway. We also had
some excellent suggestions for drive destinations and special starting
locations, from where we encourage other members  to lead drives.

No response from Dawson regarding continuing February's Valentine
Day(ish) drive, but I think John will be leading next month's drive
starting at SVB in RP. Also, Jim Legg may lead a drive to Berryessa, and
Sheryl has come up with several great suggestions for destinations, and
put tentative dates in May and June for a visit to Sturgeon's Mill.
Members in the town of Sonoma, or in Marin County - please feel free to
set up and lead a drive.

My request of new drive leaders; don't pick dirt or really poor
condition roads - Trish and I have 2 four-wheel vehicles for that
purpose, and neither of our Elans nor our TR6 are happy being pounded to
parts.;-)

I've finalized the Google Earth .kmz file and attached it here (only
subscribers to the Yahoo Group will get it - email me if you are still
only on autox. We can always revisit this discussion, but this is a
great start, and we actually have a visual compilation of the discussion
to work with now - thank you. When I get time I'll go through all the
discussions and compile a document of the great destination ideas and
post that in the files section on the Yahoo Group, and post an image of
the .kmz file for those without Google Earth.

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/vnd]