[NOBBC] Lubricheck - The digital 'blood tester' for your car

David Willson davidwi at sonic.net
Tue Jul 9 15:10:00 MDT 2013

Well, I just bought one online.  I read a number of reviews and they were
either neutral or positive although there are a number of caveats, mostly
that you have to be careful with it because of the price point.  I'll let
you all know in a week or two how it goes.  I've got several cars out there
with old oil.

David Willson
74 JH
Sebastopol, CA