[NOBBC] NOBBC ride this Saturday?

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 20:25:52 MDT 2013

Hi Sheryl,

Thanks very much for asking, and hope you have a good weekend away.

Since the weather is still nice, we are still on our 2nd and 4th
Saturday, which makes this coming Saturday a club drive. I've updated
the Yahoo Group calendar and two reminders will be sent soon. Still
trying to get a handle on the many changes made to the Yahoo Group site.

To All Members - it may not be possible for regular drive leaders to
attend, but don't let that keep you from showing up and heading out on a
British Car drive!

Cheers,

Greg Tatarian