[NOBBC] CSRG

Clif & Deborah Williamson hawkview at sonic.net
Fri Apr 4 23:10:51 MDT 2014

Hi everyone.
Well the Jensen Healey is finally back together...almost.   The shoulder
surgery kicked my ass when it came to working, but over the last few days the
dash is back in with new wood (wow), a couple of switches and a bunch of sweat
caused by some of the worst wiring diagrams every created.  Even by British
standards, these just suck.  If it hadnbt been for David Wilsonbs
connectors, I would still be scratching my head.  Still, I have a couple of
extra wires that donbt seem to be going anywhere and while exploring to find
out where they go, I discovered a couple of bare wires just floating around
above the steering wheel column.  The flashers still donbt work as they are
routed through the Emergency switch which is the one that is killing me.  But
I can drive it!

OK, so what is the plan for this weekend.  I saw the announcement for the
event, but no indication that there is a parade planned to the track on either
day.  This will be our first time there.  At this point planning on Sunday
only.
Who all is planning on going?  What time, and where?  Or just meet up at the
track?
Hope to see somebody down there,
Clif and Deb  74 Jensen Healey