[NOBBC] Fw: Re(7); 72

Greg Tatarian gtwincams at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 20:43:35 MDT 2014

Clif,
Thanks for bringing this email to my attention - my spam filter took
care of it so I didn't know it was sent to the members. Steve Plath is
not a registered member of the Yahoo Group, but is on the autox.net
list. I have set his membership to moderated, as it seems obvious this
is not a legitimate email, and his email list has been hacked.
I'm not able to preemptively stop viruses, trojans and spam from list
members. Obviously a member who has had their email hacked is unaware,
and it is very unusual for members to post a message explaining that it
is  spam, a trojan or virus.
You have to use common internet sense when you see a message like this
and DON'T CLICK ON LINKS!
Greg