[NOBBC] Need Help With Mental Illness

John Kenner jkenner at tamcab.com
Sat Apr 12 18:15:26 MDT 2014

Hello British Car Fanatics,

Well before any of you met me and even way before I bought my first LBC
I was an avid cyclist. I lived in Marin County at the base of Mt. Tamalpais
and rode my
mountain bike there several times a week. Then I got into long distance road
biking and
before I moved to Sonoma County in 2006 I rode the Marin Century 10 out of 12
years.
Then I just stopped...????

So now I have the riding bug again and have signed up to ride 50 miles in the
Napa Valley Tour de Cure on 5/4. This is a benefit to find a cure for
Diabetes, which I have.

So I have been training. Last Sunday I rode from home up Westside Road to the
Lambert Bridge and back home via Eastside road. To my shock and dismay I only
clocked 38 miles.
So tomorrow its Eastside Road to Sbargia Winery and home via West side road
and I should get about 50 miles in.

But this is only half of my mental illness!

I have decided to convert my TR250 to a Toyota 5 speed tranny and have gotten
about half way done. But now I seem to have lost the enthusiasm I need to
complete the job!

So I am wondering if a club member or even two would like to come help me
complete this job so I can get back to driving the Triumph?

I am available on Friday afternoons and Saturdays after 10 am.
Any takers? I buy lunch of course.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP THE MENTALLY CHALLENGED!!!

John Kenner