[NOBBC] DO NOT OPEN LINK FROM BAZZANOJOHN

NOBBC thenobbc at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 08:19:28 MST 2014

Thanks Gary. The member is John Bazzano, and it looks like his email has
been hacked. Later this morning I'll put a stop on his ability to post,
but you are correct -

Never click a link that doesn't look legit. Never click on a link from
someone you don't recognize, and even if you do recognize them, remember
their email may have been hacked if the link looks suspect. Even more so
when there is no body of text, no explanation, the grammar seems like it
was interpreted from another language, does not apply to our club, cars,
etc.

Times have changed, and there is a tremendous amount of hacking by
individuals and foreign nationals. I have had to phase out my business
email address and get a new one because of the Target hacking, which
also resulted in $1k of charges to my credit card, and other problems.

BEWARE, use caution.

Thanks,

Greg Tatarian
Moderator, Administrator