[NOBBC] Winter drive schedule

Dean Paige paigetheman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:14:31 MST 2014

Hi  guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I am alive. Been  working on a seventeen
foot Cavalier mahogany inboard boat built by Chris -Craft In 1956 . Will
tell more later about how we managed to bring it back to great shape.  We
are going to keep it for some time for a while but we want to play

Just want  you to know that I have four magnesium wheels in good shape
suited for a number of Triumphs etc . I'm looking to see if anyone is
interested  in them for what $ s seem reasonable.

Deano