[NOBBC] NOBBC Car Badge

Kamstra Tcherek tkamstra at sonic.net
Tue Jun 16 02:12:40 MDT 2015

(Also pasted from Facebook) - Hi, Deborah, your input is appreciated.
Naturally I would want the design to appeal to as many members as possible,
but I have learned that it is not possible to please everybody. I had a couple
reasons fro including the GG Bridge. Firstly it is instantly recognizable.
Secondly it ensures there is no mistaking that the North Bay in the club's
title refers to the Bay Area, as opposed to say, North Bay, Florida. Also is a
graphic artist's dream to work with, due to the angles and lines, so many
possibilities. And lastly, I just love it, it is the bridge that brought me
from my native San Francisco to my current home in Sonoma County. Of course I
am open to suggestions from yourself as well as any club members who wish to
own a club badge...the British flag in a wheel is very easy to render for
sure. As I said before the addition of the Morgan will bring the price down
for members, and the Jag was a nice complementary element. And nobody should
feel pressured to buy a badge if they don't want to, however it would be nice
to have it available for those who do.

Best,

T.
1967 Morgan + 8 Prototype
(Family owned)

On Jun 15, 2015, at 10:40 PM, hawkview at sonic.net wrote:

> Posted my 2 cents on Facebook.  Here it is as well:
>
> Like badge though i don't think it will work on the rubber bumper JH. No
where to attach, and even worse on the more modern cars. Personally though
since this is a British car club with not a particular car club, and North
Bay, not SF, the badge doesn't make much sense for this club...to me. I would
lean more toward a badge that spelled out what NOBBC stood for with a big
British flag maybe inside a wheel or something.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/hawkview@sonic.net