[NOBBC] NOBBC Car Badge

Kamstra Tcherek tkamstra at sonic.net
Wed Jun 17 19:26:59 MDT 2015

Okay so we have enough takers it appears.I will find out why kind of deal I
can get on pricing and then we can see how that figure affects the head count.
After that, in 4-6 weeks we should have a badge. I realize there are no club
officers per se, but if anybody has objections to my going forward please
contact me off list at tkamstra at sonic.net

-Tcherek

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/nobbc/riprock99@comcast.net