[NOBBC] FEMA SCAM - fraudulent claim in our name

hawkview at sonic.net hawkview at sonic.net
Wed Nov 8 13:23:36 MST 2017

Hey guys.
It's true.  We found out when we tried to fill out an application on line
that an account had already been created.  We went to the Press Democrat
building where Fema checked again for us and then set up an account using
Deborah SSN.  They also reported the problem to the Fraud people with in
FEMA.
Even if you aren't using FEMA, or haven't filled out an application on line,
I would suggest you do so even if you are not going to need their service.
If there is a problem call them right away.  It means your SSN has been
compromised.
Bunch of A-holes out there so be careful.
Clif and Deborah