[NOBBC] Hello, and a question

Max Heim mvheim at sonic.net
Tue Oct 29 17:33:12 MDT 2019

Hi

I just signed onto this group. I’m actually in the South Bay, but it seemed close enough <grin>. I notice there isn’t a lot of traffic, but I was hoping someone could have some insight into a specific question.

I was just contacted by a friend of a friend’s friend regarding disposing of an inherited pre-war Rover. No, I don't know what model, just the year 1939.

Just seeking a lead as to a source of information or marque forum for this vehicle, and a possible venue for selling it, to pass onto the actual owner.

Thanks for any help.

--
Max Heim
'66 MGB