[NOBBC] Hello, and a question

G. Mugele mewgull at sonic.net
Wed Oct 30 16:22:39 MDT 2019

I’m a Rover-head for over 50 years and currently have no electrical power and am now stealing wifi so can’t really delve into this at the moment.  But I can probably connect your chum with some folks.   Complete story… I’m on the Land Rover end of things… but because of that and connections collector circles I know some stuff.

Maybe PG&E will deign to give us power before the weekend…   SNARL...

Gerry Mugele

> On Oct 29, 2019, at 4:33 PM, Max Heim <mvheim at sonic.net> wrote:
>
> I was just contacted by a friend of a friend’s friend regarding disposing of an inherited pre-war Rover. No, I don't know what model, just the year 1939.

G. Mugele
MewGull at mugele.net

*** "In America, anyone can become president. That's one of the risks you take." — Adlai Stevenson