[Oletrucks] Lone Star Classic Trucks Show & Shine & Tire Kicking

Mike & Inez Plucker impluck at comcast.net
Mon Oct 5 11:47:00 MDT 2009

Now if I was a little closer, I would be there. But Indianapolis is just a
little too far to drive on a Friday Night.
Mike 50 3100

 Lone Star Classic Trucks
 Fort Worth Texas

 Friday Night there will be a Gathering of Truck Weather permitting  at
 Kincaid's Hamburgers where Alliance Town Center at the Heritage Trace
 Parkway exit off 35-W. 6:30 PM  Show & Shine & Tire Kicking
 Even if you have to run a wiper a little bit we will be there but if its
 a Monsoon we wont be there