[Oletrucks] 55 2nd inner fenders

Tom Cooper cooptnt at att.net
Sun Sep 27 13:03:23 MDT 2009

Does anyone have any pictures that show how the bracket mounts to the
firewall? I need to know about the bracket that has 2 bolts that bolt to the
firewall and an one bolt for the lower corner of the inner fender. I have
looked in my assembly manual and either I have over looked it, maybe it
doesn't show it, or I just can.t see it at all. I do have some pictures from
when I took it off, but I am not sure it was put back on correctly from when
it was wrecked many moons ago. Maybe it can work either way, just whatever
works best?  Thanks for the help.

               Tom in SC

               55 2nd