[Oletrucks] Front Axle Orientation

Robert Fischer r.fischerjr at att.net
Sun Jul 11 21:04:41 MDT 2010

Doug,
You want positive caster so the upper (top) of the spindle leans back
toward the rear of the truck. If the spring rests on top of the axle the
large end of the wedge would be towards the rear of the truck. If the
axle resides on the top of the springs it would be just the opposite.
Hope that isn't too confusing.
Bob f

--
"Nothin lasts forever cept ol Fords and natural stone"  Willie Nelson

r.fischerjr at att.net                          http://bobsplayce.net