[Oletrucks] New project: 57 3800

K Ohlgren kjohlgren at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 19:45:44 MDT 2010

dang jim

it takes me 10 yrs to get 1 done.

you buy 1 every couple of yrs and usualy finish them.

good to see you post again.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
the "Duracell Project" it keeps going... and going...
When I die, i want to go asleep and peaceful, not screaming and freaking out
like everyone else in the car.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/oletrucks/kjohlgren@hotmail.com