[Oletrucks] oletrucks list still out there??

wayne osborne wayne at chevytrucks.org
Sun Oct 30 06:03:53 MST 2011

Yep we seem to just stick around.  And I agree the way the list is run is
sorta old school but some still here...  My truck been sitting for a while,
Mom fell last year so spend many weekends with her. Work took over my life
this year with a 5 month project so that's now over with.  Now to get me
some fun times, maybe the truck will see the light of day soon. Hate to say
it but didn't even put last years tag on it and now its time for the
renewal. Hate to say it but looks like its not only me..

--wayne