[Oletrucks] oletrucks list still out there??

Bob Keeland keelandb at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 30 13:35:08 MST 2011

It looks like many of us have too busy with the events of life to get much work done our trucks or to write anything to oletrucks. My excuse is an car accident almost four years ago. I've done nothing on my '51 and I've not even started, let alone ridden, my Harley in over 3 years.
I have been doing a lot of thinking though. The truck has not been forgotten and will be completed. Perhaps a small diesel engine, 300 ci or so would be nice for daily driving and light duty work. I even read a book on converting vehicles to electric, but that is too complex and too expensive for me.
BobK
1951 3100 5-window

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android