[Oletrucks] oletrucks list still out there??

Richard Gallagher rgallagrrr at mcn.net
Mon Oct 31 17:32:21 MST 2011

Antonio,
I've been on the list at least that long.  I have sinned by replacing the
214 in my Chevy 50- 1 ton dully w/ hoist (stock rack and with wood bed) with
a larger engine.
But, the guys on the list have given me forgiveness before so hopefully the
reiteration of my sins won't make thing worse for me.

25 years ago when I bot this place on the Missouri River, it did great duty
hauling fill and dumping fill, and getting the place habital.

Then I decided to restore it --body work was easy but painting took some
effort.  I got help from the list.  It looks good and I have already given
my
grandkids rides in it.

Anyway, I like this list and plan to keep it active.  The advice we get can
not be beat--but maybe its because I'm getting older--like, I suspect, are
most of the guys on the list.

Rich Gallagher
Great Falls, MT
50 Chevy 1 ton