[Oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Still tryin' to get my groove back

Larry R. Kephart vpa at laroke.com
Thu Sep 15 07:43:14 MDT 2011

This month there is more stirrin' in the BillyBob Shop than just cigar
smoke. This BillyBob Shop episode, called Still tryin' to get my groove
back, documents the next stage of BillyBob's resurrection. We're pullin' the
engine and spiffin' up everything from the firewall forward.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2011/wip66.htm

Haven't posted in a few months because the last two log entries were too
short to bother with. For those who want the full skinny, here's the links
to those.

July 18th 2011  This is a another short BillyBob Shop episode called A Tale
of Two Shops. No BillyBob the truck work in this one. It documents the
goings on in my friend Johan's shop with former Saints and Sinners Car Club
members and the tortured purchase of an engine hoist for the BillyBob Shop.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2011/wip65.htm

August 15th 2011  This is a Deerslayer episode called Slim Pickin's. Not
much going on in the hot, muggy summer. A few cruise-in's and shows and
that's about it.

http://www.laroke.com/larryk4674/2011/dswip17.htm

Larry Kephart
1937 Chevy Utility Express (Deerslayer)