[Oletrucks] 54 misc parts

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Wed Apr 4 18:25:43 MDT 2012

I haven't had much luck finding what I need at a price I was willing to pay
at Brothers. I've been happy with American Classic Truck Parts
http://www.americanclassic.com/
And with LMC Truck http://www.lmctruck.com/ . Sometimes you can find what
you need on eBay. I bought the same radio on eBay that all the usual parts
houses were selling for about $100 less.
Bob