[Oletrucks] Radio for my TF

Kinderlehrer kinderlehrer at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 11:07:27 MDT 2012

I bought a radio on ebay, brand new, same one as in the LMC and other catalogs but half the price. The inserts for the '56 dash are pretty flimsy plastic, but fit well enough and look ok. I got the ABS kick panels with the speakers. The radio has an external input for a mini-jack so I got an 1/8" inch through and through adapter, drilled and threaded a blank dash plug, threaded the adapter and now I can plug my Ipod/Iphone into the dash and play it through the radio. Ok, not period correct, but works.
Bob