[Oletrucks] 54 Chev P U One piece Side Window Felt

Thomas, Robert E. RThomas at buttecounty.net
Sat Mar 3 22:35:34 MST 2012

Jim:
            You are correct about the door felt.  However, the other felts
with the chrome bead belong to the channel formed by the wing-vent, by my
recollection. [i.e., the front of the window where it joins the wing-vent
assembly)  I've got to go to the property where my 54 GMC deluxe is stored
tomorrow, & I'll look to confirm.

So, don't get wild with the tin snips yet!

RT