[Oletrucks] STOVEBOLT license plate toppers

Durwood B. Darbin dhckdkcsk at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 08:01:42 MDT 2012

To the ever wise and all knowing list('s), On Stovebolt.com there are 2
articles about Stovebolt inline 6 license plate toppers.  One is made by
'Rick' and the other is made by 'Bob'.  They both look great and there is
ordering information for 'Bob's' topper but no way to order the one made by
'Rick'.  I don't see any contact info on the Stovebolt site to contact them
other than a snail mail address, thus this email.   Does anyone know how to
obtain a topper by 'Rick' through Stovebolt.com?  I perfer his topper cuz the
STOVEBOLT letters look like the CHEVROLET hood badge letters. Just askin'.
KnoWhatImeanVern?

Durwood @ TESRWNN

51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window

52 Burb