[Oletrucks] 74 Chev Front Suspansion Steering

David Raphael draphael at comcast.net
Mon Apr 21 14:47:14 MDT 2014

	Sure hope someone responds to Jims post, because I am also interested in how
I can improve the steering on my 49 Chevy 1/2 ton.  An off-truck question:  I
also have a 49 Chevy Fleetline, and Id like to lower the front end by
cutting the coil spring.  How difficult is that to do, and what sort of a shop
could do it . . . if I brought them new springs?  I asked my muffler guy, and
he said they didnt go beyond exhaust systems.  Thanks for a response.

David Raphael
Portland, Oregon
503.235.7840