[Oletrucks] Outside Mirror Help

Ric McAnulty ric_mcanulty at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 19:37:26 MDT 2018

Hopefully there's someone out there that can give me some help.
Boards been really quiet.

I'm looking for help in locating the outside mirrors on my '50 3100
Specifically on the drivers side, a measurement from the top of the cowl
vent to the bottom of the mirror bracket would be great
And on the passenger side, I've noticed that in the catalogs, they show
a kind of curved mirror bracket. Is that correct? Visually usable?
A measurement from the top of the vent would be helpful for that as well.
All info would be welcome.

Thanks
Ric

'50 3100 5-window

--
This e-mail messages is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

---