[Oletrucks] HEI distributor cap and rotor

mnee at martinnee.com mnee at martinnee.com
Mon Jun 1 09:04:37 MDT 2020

Nice!

From: Oletrucks <oletrucks-bounces at autox.team.net> On Behalf Of Sonny
Sent: Sunday, May 31, 2020 8:38 AM
To: Smokey Culver <smokey at railops.com>; oletrucks at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Oletrucks] HEI distributor cap and rotor

Wow!  I was not aware such a distributor was even available.  I recently gave up and did a LS swap and am loving it.

I just looked online and see a “PerTronix D4002 Flame-Thrower HEI Distributor Cap and Rotor Kit Blue” for sale at Advance Auto parts for $29.99.  Might try searching for that.  There were other brands also, so maybe they are out there.

Sonny