[Shop-talk] disassemble a light bulb?

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Sun Aug 5 11:10:47 MDT 2007

Yes, I know.  I want to be able to put together combinations of
things that aren't available.  And besides, half the stuff people on
this list do is make things that they could buy ready-made.  But
where's the fun in that?  So far my web searching seems to be mostly
turning up ways to turn light bulbs into meth pipes.  It seems that
most tweakers recommend heating it with a torch.  Maybe I'll give
that a try.  Never can tell where you'll get useful information!