[Shop-talk] #!@#*@* Cordless Drill Batteries!!!

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Fri Dec 7 16:10:00 MST 2007

FWIW, I have exactly the same issue with my 12v Ryobi (although I think it's
closer to 8 years old).

Managed to grab a new pack when Home Depot was closing them out, but my
original 2 packs are long gone and the new one is dying.

Thought about pitching the cordless and just using the corded Milwaukee I
already have, but I've gotten out of the habit of dealing with cords when
climbing ladders and crawling around in the attic ... so I'm looking for  a
new cordless as a present to myself.

Anyone look at the DeWalt with the lifetime guarantee batteries ?

Randall