[Shop-talk] #!@#*@* Cordless Drill Batteries!!!

scott.hall at comcast.net scott.hall at comcast.net
Sat Dec 8 08:54:46 MST 2007

eh...I have the then-top of the line milwaukee 18v combo pack (drill, circ. saw, and 'hatchet').  the tools are okay, but I have to give the batteries a d and the charger an f-.  the charger frequently won't charge the batteries and the batteries died after two years of exceedingly infrequent use (maybe 10 charges each).  I think that may be the problem--I use them so infrequently they died.  I always used each battery until it was drained, then charged it fully before storing it.

anybody know how to make them last longer when they're not being heavily used and charged every day?

From: Pat Horne <roadsters at hornesystemstx.com>