[Shop-talk] Autowrench Adjustable Wrench

Richard Beels rbeels at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 19:58:35 MST 2007

Goto X-mart and buy one of the Energizer head-lights.

$12, LEDs, uses 2 AAs and has a few different modes (spot, wide,
both, red lights), adjustable head and elastic.  I have one in the
garage box, first aid kits, travel carry-on and desk drawer at home
(for when the power goes out)...

At 12/8/2007 at 18:45, Shakespearean monkeys danced on
pethier at comcast.net's keyboard and said:

>I find the snake light useful.  I often wrap it around the back of
>my neck, with the battery hanging down the front on one side and the
>lamp aimed at my work on the other.

Cheers!