[Shop-talk] insulating a pole building

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Tue Dec 11 19:08:00 MST 2007

I did the spray poly insulation on my building side walls and blown
cellulose in the attic space.

I could not be happier.  It is awesome stuff and the perfect blend!

Moose

"We all know we're dying, And there's no sign of a parachute."
     Tori Amos

"Dan and Jenny Fest (Coles Nurseries Inc)" <coles at colesnurseries.com>
Sent by: shop-talk-bounces+eric=megageek.com at autox.team.net
12/11/2007 20:55

<shop-talk at autox.team.net>
cc

Subject
[Shop-talk] insulating a pole building

   We recently built a 50x70 pole barn and want to partition off half for
shop.  The ceilings are 16 ft.  Does anyone have any advice on insulating
it
?? Sides are the metal sheeting.  For the partition I thought we'd frame
it up
with 2x6s.  Does anyone have any thoughts on spray insulation vs. other
types
??
Thanks,