[Shop-talk] Battery Clarification

Elton E. (Tony) Clark eltonclark at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 15:17:04 MST 2007

*I shoot lots of digital photos with a Canon camera and over several years,
I've come to the Rayovac Hybird NiMH AA cells for my purpose.  They charge
in my old NiMH charger, perform like any NiMH batteries and, on the shelf,
 hold their charge 3 or 4 time longer than other NiMH I've used.  That's
important to me . . it's frustrating to install batteries you charged last
month and find them dead.  Check them out:*
**
*http://www.rayovac.com/recharge/index.shtml*
**
*They cost about what other NiMH batteries cost, 10 buck for 4.  *
**
*Tony*