[Shop-talk] Tractor Supply

Rich White rlwhitetr3b at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 24 08:22:59 MST 2007

The around central Illinois we have several farm supply stores, BigR, Farm &
Fleet in addition to the TSC stores.  Must have something to do with being
surrounded with corn and bean fields.  As I heard on the radio the other day,
if when you walk in you can smell the tires it has to be some place I like.  I
have a Farm & Fleet about three miles from home, so that is the one I use
most.Rich White St. Joseph, IL USA'63 TR3B TCF587LThat ain't a scrap pile,
that is my car!See it moves!