[Shop-talk] Bench Grinder, new grinding wheel

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Tue Jun 19 20:42:38 MDT 2007

OK, OK.  Scolding accepted.  I will go get a respectable wheel for
the grinder.  It is a pretty cheap grinder and I'm sure the wheel
that was on there was not exactly the Cadillac of grinding
wheels.  It worked well enough for general shop use for a good
while.  I figured I'd just pick up a wheel without having to do a
whole lot of analysis.  I guess I was wrong.  Never underestimate the
availability of crappy tools and parts, I guess.